Travel to live, Live to travelPodere Levigne
HOT TRAVEL DEALS
Get the best deals today
AWESOME BEACH HOLIDAY
Travel. Tan. Enjoy
Explore quintessential architecture now
Become one with nature
WHY CHOOSE OUR PACKAGES
Where else will you get the best deals?
We employ only the best
Let us treat you like royalty
Safety and security are our number one priority
SAVE YOUR TIME
We plan everything. All you have to do is show up
Enjoy the First class experience
This appears once more.
We have packages from around the world
Asia has become one of the common places people travel to these days. However, Asia has a lot of hidden locations which people do not know about very often. The most exotic locations in Asia are hidden and unknown to people. Here are a few of those places.
1) Koh Rung island, Cambodia-a jungle-clad wildness encompassed by swaths of sugar-coated white sand, beach huts and nice small villages. Ideal for backpackers, the place is abounding with surprising inns, fab restaurants and bars impacting out tunes for a considerable length of time. Recent college grads either cherish it or despise it, yet whatever your idea of a fun time maybe, this place is an absolute necessity for your Southeast Asia bucket list.
2) The Yaeyama Islands in Japan are essentially exquisite. Spread more than 17 little isles that float simply under the Tropic of Cancer, individuals of any age flock here to experience a large number of magnificent diving experiences, relax on deserted beaches and trek through the shrubbery. Whatever you’re searching for, these smaller than expected cuts of Eden are home to Japan’s best diving spots and a portion of the country’s last and exceptionally remote jungles and mangrove swamps.
3) Comprising more than 1,000 islands, the pretty much deserted Raja Ampat Islands, Indonesia are seemingly a standout amongst the most breathtakingly lovely island chains on the planet. If you wondering why then imagine mammoths, steep, jungle filled rocks next to blindingly white beaches running off into spooky-looking caves and lagoons so hidden that their luminous turquoise waters remain greatly protected.
4) North Maluku in Indonesia has an incredible famous history. The most critical islands in this part of the world are the volcanic blobs of Ternate and Tidore. These old Islamic states were once home to the world’s only wellspring of cloves, which at the time were unbelievably significant in medieval Europe. Why? well they helped cure everything from toothache to halitosis and sexual dysfunction. Presently you can simply expect a group of magnificent waterfalls and a few spots to laze about in peace. it does sounds like paradise doesn’t it?
5) An UNESCO-recorded World Heritage Site, the stonkingly amazing Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park in Vietnam possess one of the country’s best insider facts, the most seasoned karst mountains in the entire of Asia, yes truly. Framed 400 million years back, it’s home to a fairly baffled system of underground caves, crevices and underworlds that are so enormous you’ll feel overpowered by their self-importance.
6) Wadi Rum, Jordan is truly a quintessential desert country. To a great degree sweltering in the summer and to a great degree icy in the winter, the unforgiving climate is the thing that gives the place its undisputed appeal. Snap the sun as it chisels through the several towering canyons; lose yourself while navigating the rocky palace; rest under the stars and appreciate the night skies.
Australia as a country is quite the tourist attraction. If you are planning an Australia trip as well then these are a few places you must visit in Australia.
1) The capital of South Australia, Adelaide is Australia’s fifth biggest city, with a population of more than 1.2 million. In excess of seventy five percent of South Australians live in the Adelaide metropolitan area. The city is situated on a plain between the rolling Adelaide Hills and the Gulf St Vincent and is circumscribed by a considerable lot of Australia’s well-known wine regions. Historically known as the City of Churches a great part of the architecture in the inner city is held from the colonial era.
2) Hugging the coastline of Northern Territory, Darwin has for quite some time been the most global of the nation’s significant urban communities. Its nearness to different countries in the Indian Ocean has made the city a transportation hub since its most punctual days. Devastated amid WW II, Darwin is a flexible town with a soul that can’t be defeated. Today, the city of around 75,000 individuals is a popular holiday destination.
3) One of the best destinations for submerged explorers and scuba divers, the Great Barrier Reef is the world’s biggest barrier reef system. Situated in the Coral Sea off the coast of Australia’s state of Queensland, the Great Barrier Reef includes a colossal area of in excess of 2,900 coral reefs and many islands and cays. Shaped by a large number of living organisms over a time of a huge number of years, the Reef is currently a standout amongst the most diverse ecosystems on the planet and of the best places to visit in Australia.
4) Located on Australia’s southwestern coastline, Perth is the nation’s fourth-biggest city and the capital of Western Australia. Disengaged from other significant urban areas in Australia, Perth has built up its own interesting character. In spite of the fact that the area has been inhabited for a large number of years, there’s an energetic air and a carefree state of mind in this city of almost two million individuals.
5) The capital of the state of Victoria, Melbourne is Australia’s second most populated city. Situated close to the south-eastern tip of Australia on the huge natural bay of Port Phillip, Melbourne is viewed as the country’s cultural capital and an important port. An all-around arranged city known for its shopping, fine diners and sports venues, Melbourne is the ideal destination for travellers who welcome the great life.
6) Located on Australia’s south-eastern coast, Sydney is the capital of New South Wales. A cutting-edge city with a long history, Sydney is characterized by its scenic harbour. The district’s first tenants lived along the harbour’s bank for a large number of years. The harbour was additionally the arrival site for convicts sent to Australia amid the 1780s. Today, ferries take visitors for cruises under the celebrated around the world Sydney Harbour Bridge and past the great Sydney Opera House.
Thailand Island Tour
1000 $ for person – 6 nights